11.11.12

style chameleon

I hate making choices. I saw this amazing Bambam-bodysuit on Asos... well actually I saw two. It happens to be the case that there are two bodysuits with matching shape and texture, but with a different print. The first has an imperial print, the second has a lion on it. I don't even know whether I want to buy a bodysuit - I'm having trouble with 'staying true to my style'. I have the feeling that I have different styles which is confusing me lately. One day I'll be dressed as a true parisienne - think Jeanne Damas, the other day you'll see me wearing ripped shorts with a loose tshirt and Chloé boots - or lookalikes. I don't know which style fits me the most. Maybe I'm just a style chameleon, like Madonna. I'm okay with that.

So this time, I'm the ripped-shorts-kind-of girl. I already told you about my love for the Wildfox-bodysuit, but unfortunately I haven't found a store selling it in Belgium.. And Wildfox doesn't ship to Belgium either, so I ended up finding these two at Asos. My only question is: which one should I buy? You tell me!

14 comments:

  1. die van wildfox is zoooo mooi, amai!
    ik zou voor rechts gaan, hoewel links ook heel wijs is. of gewoon alle twee? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs look sooo good! Ik heb meer iets voor rechts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik zou ook voor rechts gaan! Veel mooier xoxo fashion friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ze zijn allebei wauw, echt, ik kan me perfect inbeelden hoe moeilijk het is om te kiezen...
    Maar als ik écht een keuze zou moeten maken: ook rechts dan :-)

    xo, C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, wat zijn ze allebei fijn! Ik kan ook niet kiezen! Misschien toch links? (Fijne blog hebben jullie trouwens!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the printed outfits!~

    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and gel nails~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik zou voor links gaan, de leeuwenprints zijn tegenwoordig heel erg in en vind de linkse om die reden eigenlijk origineler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful dresses i like the one with a lion, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/11/growing-up.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate making choses too!! Ik vind de linkse echt super!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goed idee om elkaar te volgen! Ik volg je nu ;)

      Delete
  11. love de linkse Char ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moest je nog geen van de bodysuits hebben gekocht, ze zijn in solden! ;)
    http://www.asos.com/Bambam/Bambam-Bodysuit-in-Imperial-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2500444&cid=4167&Rf-800=-1,29&Rf900=1441,3468,1557,2120,1590,1600,1604,3961&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Multi
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh zalig! :D kben nog steeds aant twijfelen :p

      Delete